What will you learn at HiCoder?
HiCoder’s production grade full stack development course curriculum is research and assembled by developer’s and product manager’s that make decisions in product-based companies. Skilled Candidates with Production Experience are hot picks and hot swaps for startups and product based companies.Know more
How HiCoders become product grade developer?
We help aspiring students get core dev jobs in the software industry.
- End to End development
- Pay after placement option
- Production Grade Projects
- SEO, Analytics & More
- Max Pro Integrated Resume
Reviews by Industry Experts
Ashish VishwakarmaSoftware Engineer, Bosch
Tapas AdhikaryUI/UX, Micro Focus
Sudhir KumarTechnical Lead, HARMAN International
Srikant RahulTechnical Architect, Hexaware Technologies
- This is a fast pace full stack production curriculum. Students should spend at least 4 or more hours in product development to improve themselves to be a production grade engineer.
- The technologies mentioned in the above list will not be limited and will be customized as per new industry trends & standards
- A fast pace environment centralizes the student mindset to focus on project grade experience. Students should focus on instruction rather than picking random things from 3rd party shiny things from 3rd party platforms. You will be able to develop shiny projects but get your basics cleared and then try picking once you are on the stage to develop without disturbing the curriculum.
- Few projects/topics may take longer than general and students should learn to cope with changes in the industry and execution.