Applying for the HiCoder full stack web developer is a 5 stage process. HiCoder does this to select the students that are hardworking and ready for the skill development and matches the following criteria. Student selection will be done on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Check Eligibility
- Write STQ Test
- Attend Demo Class
- Pay Registration Fee & Sign ISA
- Start with Classes
1. Check Eligibility
You must match the following to be eligible to apply for HiCoder full stack web developer programme programme.
- A computer (4GB RAM or more), Mic
- Internet Connection (5Mbps or more)
- 5+ hours per day
2. Write STQ Test
After few basic computer science and programming classes HICoder team will conduct a STQ Test(Student Technical Qualification) that defines student's capability, grasping power and ability to cope up with future classes.
- Questions from Previous Classes & Resources
- Fixed timeline to complete
- Passing candidates will go to final round
3. Attend Demo Class
Once application is approved, you will get a call(s) from HiCoder for further process and demo class.
- Attend Scheduled Classes & TA Seasons
- Do Assignment & Coding Challenges
- Practice concepts you learn
- Attempt STQ Test based on past Classes
4. Pay Registration Fee & Sign ISA
Pay the registration fee and sign the Income Share Agreement as per instruction and send the hard copy to HiCoder Address mentioned.
- Registration Fee: 30,000 INR
- Sign ISA Agreement
- Send Document by Speed Post
5.Get Resources & Continue
Once Registration and ISA process is done, HiCoder will share you a set of resources that will help you throughout the learning phase and building your Max Pro Resume & Portfolio.
- A personal Domain Name
- ₹ 18,000 worth Server Hosting
- Smart ID & etc.